Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Busy

Will post soon. There is hope for Kyle. Quintella's husband's mother died, and she is using it as an excuse not to have lessons. If she weren't so nice to me, I'd fire her. Isaac and his sister's cousins were going to start lessons; we set up a time; I showed up with lots of purchased materials and brought my keyboard to lend them; they called at the last minute and said they'd changed their mind. I was counting on the money for rent... I donated a set of four free lessons to two different auctions, and both were purchased. But they haven't emailed me. I have been practicing my own piano lessons three hours a day (except when I only do two). New student starting today: must shower and get to music store in the next half hour. Theory exam deadlines (two) next week -- where am I going to get the money for the fees? Also must study for the exam, and complete the practice paper to be submitted next week -- where am I going to get the money for that? Advances from piano students, that's where. Bad business practice, but if I were a good businessman, I'd be not a musician.

8 Comments:

Blogger iop6uy said...

Hi dveej !

Nice post!

I really love that music means so much to so many. It brings us all together!

Right now, I'm rockin' out to the "nuclear-meltdown, piano-mania, happy blues" piano music at http://www.claycotton.com. It smokes so righteously that I can't stop smiling :)

I wonder if you can feel it as much as I do...

Thanks,

- Sandy

PS: I hope you enjoy these sites:
woodstock
piano blues piano blues
blues piano blues piano
boogie woogie boogie woogie
boogie woogie boogie woogie piano
piano secrets blues piano secrets
ltci long term care insurance
football football resources

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! film editing classes

5:00 AM  
Blogger sheela said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Sarah

http://www.craigslistdecoded.info

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Sam said...

Very Nice Blog....

7:49 AM  
Anonymous David said...

Music envokes our emotions, tells stories even without words!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous David said...

Music envokes our emotions, tells stories even without words!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home